Monday, December 19, 2011

Cabbage Soup?





I've never looked seriously at the real "Cabbage Soup Diet." I always gave it little attention, assuming it to be a "fad" diet.
But yesterday, while power walking the trail, I had a revelation. I was thinking about the cabbage soup I had made the day before, using Zonya Foco's Miracle Soup recipe as a base (go to: http://www.zonya.com/pdf/recipes/Miracle_Soup.pdf ) . I had deliberately only included low calorie, low glycemic veggies, including 1/2 head cabbage.

Zonya's Miracle Soup contains what she calls "negative-calorie foods." These are foods that require more calories to digest than they yield!

Vegetable soup is a food that can play an important role in weight loss, health & fitness.
  • Low calorie but "filling & satisfying"
  • Power packed with the nutrients we need for good health
  • You can combine any selection of veggies to your liking
  • Add low fat meats or beans & whole grains for a complete meal!
Make some homemade vegetable soup today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home