Friday, July 6, 2012

Fanaticism for Health

While in the kitchen with my husband, he stated he wasn’t very hungry and didn’t want to eat much. I announced with my finger in the air, “Eat less and live longer! That’s a great slogan,” I realized. “I’ll write that down and use it in my Blog and Website!” But my husband said, “You better watch out. You don’t want to scare people away with your fanaticism.”

That made me stop to take notice. I’m not talking about becoming anorexic. I’m talking about:

When you eat less you carry less excess body fat which is a contributor to disease.
When you eat less, studies have shown an increase in life expectancy.

Becoming a fanatic about such an important topic as nutrition and health is a good thing, not bad. The outcome is much better than with the opposite, apathy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home