Thursday, May 3, 2012

TerraTrike Test Drive Review


Last weekend I attended an Open House for TerraTrike recumbent trike.  I test drove a Rover on their warehouse track.  It was awesome! It drove so comfortable and smooth. With two wheels in the front, it provides tighter turning.  I could use a bike like this that's emission-free and laugh at high gas prices while tooling around my community.  I can opt in for accessories that would allow me to pick up a few things at the store or pack a picnic lunch! I could trike to the local library, drug store, or just enjoy the afternoon with a trike ride down the trail. This is the type of activity that I wrote about in the article, "9 Lifestyle Changes for Better Health."


The first feature you'll notice on the Rover is it's seat height.  A full 4 inches higher than most tadpole trikes. It's the same height as a standard office chair.  This makes getting in and out a breeze. It also puts the rider at eye level with most drivers for better visibility. The seat quickly adjusts through a wide range of sizes with the flip of a lever.  The frame length is also adjustable providing even more sizing options.  The Rover's ingenious design makes it easy to transport. The trike is comprised of 4 parts that quickly bolt together. This makes it very simple to break down and fit into any car.  Price starts at $699.  To find a dealer near you or get additional information, visit: TerraTrike.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I have the rovers, and we LOVE them, we are 60+ and both have health issues, but these bikes have gotten us out and exersising in a really fun way! I reccomend them highly!

May 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home