Friday, May 25, 2012

Write it Down


First you need to determine what will be your weight loss calorie allotment for each day, (go to:) Figure Calorie Intake to Lose Weight


Write down every morsel that passes your lips. It' too easy to underestimate how much you eat. After more than 30 years of watching my waist, I still record my food intake, exercise for the day and my current weight. I keep mine on the refrigerator door, very convenient.

The best little calorie counter book I have found is called, "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter." It contains every count for every food, including the meals at your favorite restaurants! This book can be found in most book stores or visit:
http://www.calorieking.com/ You will love it!

"Knowledge is Power!"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eric Houtkooper said...

Nice post. It is amazing how simple it can really be. I have found that you can lose that weight simply by changing what you eat (not how much) and keeping track of the calories. For me, I can "write it down" mentally by keeping a tally in my head. Either way, just keep the meter running. Another nice thing about this - if you were super busy that morning and afternoon and evening rolls around and you are way behind in your calories, you won't feel so guilty about a tiny splurge (small piece of cake, etc).

August 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home